Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


I love ‘spoiling’ my kids. Come on, you know you love it too! I don’t mean giving them everything they want or giving in to their every little demand. I mean those times when they feel like you’ve just given them the greatest gift of their little lives. Let me just tell you how our weekend went.

Last Saturday morning we did our weekly inventory and made sure we had:
· Four kids – check
· One lazy, overweight beagle – check
· Three fish and a blue lobster – check

By Sunday afternoon we had to add to our weekly checklist:
· One bunny
· Two puppies

So my kiddos felt like this weeked was without a doubt the best day of their whole life!

Puppies are just the absolute best. I am so in love with them. The bunny is adorable as well. But without further ado…please welcome the newest members of our family: Cupcake the Bunny and Peanut Butter and Cookie. Obviously my family has an unhealthy obsession with food.


And I’m sure the fact that we’ve just increased our family by way too many has nothing to do with me counting down the days until my life changes forever. Our baby starts kindergarten in the fall and our first baby will start high school. The same day people! I've considered starting prozac now in order to prepare. My eleven year run as being a stay at home mom with a preschooler are gone. My era of only ‘elementary age’ children is over.

Sigh. I could go on but I’ll save it for another post. I’m going to play with the puppies.

For more 'Things I Love' head on over to The Diaper Diaries.


1 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

I love how the puppy and bunny are snuggled up together. Priceless :)